What a wonderful surprise when I came upon this nomination by Teresa, of “My Camera & I.” Thank you so much! A gifted writer and photographer. A really wonderful and friendly community of bloggers that thrive on here.
11 Questions given to me
- How did you pick your blog’s name? I thought about what I wanted to blog about first, and then I thought, what if I decide to add something that isn’t really related?
- Why did you start blogging? I wanted to try something new and to share the Gospel somehow. I stumbled upon WordPress from someone on Twitter who mentioned it and so from there I looked into WordPress.
- What are the top 3 in your bucket list? I don’t have a bucket list.
- If you can go back to a country that you’ve been to, which is it and why? I’ve only been to the US, so if I could travel back I would love to go back to New York. There is so much more to see still that I would like to photograph and it would be great to see my cousin again.
- What is your guilty pleasure? Coffee! Is that considered a guilty pleasure? I’m thinking it could be a necessity pleasure. 🤔 I’ve thought about it some more and perhaps my guilty pleasure would be mint chocolate.
- When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? Were you able to do it? Oh, that would have to be an archaeologist, it’s so fascinating. I didn’t go into that career though, but instead took a college course in clerical administration; legal stream.
- What is the first thing you’d do if you won a lottery? Well, I don’t play the lottery. It’s the usual thing when getting extra money from anywhere, you know, I’d first pay off my bills; give some and then travel some.
- What is your go-to attire at home? That would be either a flowery patchwork house dress or long shirt with tights or shorts depending on the weather. The material has to be cool and thin, I get hot then cold, then hot again; not sure why, but layering has become a big thing to me as I’ve gotten older.
- What is your favourite activity? My favourite activity is Bible study time and learning as much as I can. I have to say my next favourite activity is photography.
- Has COVID-19 lockdown made you write more on your blog? I’d have to say not really just because I was already pretty much boring in the first place. I go about my usual life routine, but now I incorporate my blog into it. I try to keep a daily schedule if I can and the day goes by so fast.
- What are you thankful for? I’m thankful that I’m saved by grace because once I was lost, but now I’m found; blind, but now I see.
Some Facts about me
- From Canada and I never leave home without my sunglasses.
- I love colours and items from the retro, vintage and antique era.
- I’m married and have 2 children 7 years apart, and have been married for 10 years (in total 17 years).
- I’ve always had an interest in computers and typing away at the keyboard.
- I don’t consider myself to have the gift of gab.
- I would love to do more travelling, that would be so nice.
- I am the youngest of 11 children.
- I found out in my thirties that I can take decent photos.
- My first name is Trisa too! Just spelled differently. 😊
- The only sport I will watch on TV is hockey, “Go Oilers!” But they make me so mad sometimes and then I want to cheer for Vancouver because I love the island.
- Love listening to the rain and thunderstorm during the night, it’s too bad it doesn’t happen more often.
Listed below are some great blogs that I follow.. I hope you have as much as fun as I did in answering the questions if you decide to accept. 🌻
- Donna (Believe4147) of Meeting Jesus
- Tanya of Wildflower Walks & Garden
- loyaWi of Simply Beautiful
- Cee Neuner of Cee’s Photo Challenges
- Irene of Heavens Sunshine
- Amy of The World is A Book
10 Questions for My Nominees
- How did you come up with your blog name?
- Why did you start blogging?
- In all your travels where is your most favourite and why?
- What is the strangest food you’ve tasted?
- How have you keep busy during the COVID-19 down time?
- What is your most favourite book?
- What would you like to learn, if you could?
- What is your favourite flower?
- If you could live somewhere else, where would it be?
- If one quote could sum up your life, what would it be?
Have a great week everyone! Thank you for taking the time to read! 🙂
Categories: May 2020